NEW SAL- God in My Garden Quaker Mystery Stitch Along Coming SOON

For the adventurous stitcher: See all our designs and SALs here https://www.temptingtanglesdesigns.com/shop/
Ina and I have a new SAL planned.  God in my Garden Quaker Mystery SAL can only be purchased at my new shop
Tempting Tangle Designs 
It is easy to find if you visit the SALs "category" and look for God in My Garden and the little flower, below.  Or, you can also just go to the search bar at the top;  put in the word God. 



We stitched two models on different fabrics, using same 3 floss colors just for comparison. You can read more in my shop.  Of course if you want to browse around, please do. I would love it - it was a lot of very hard work to get this new shop set up as soon as possible.  Thank you for following me to my shop home!



No comments: