Pleasant Surprise!

Rene of the ILCS Group was so sweet to send me this lovely stitch picker that she made. The dainty blue and white beads remind me of the sea, which I do so miss visiting.  Rene la Frog, as we all love to call her attached her signature silver frogs to add weight and control to the picker.  This one won't go flying into the carpet, I am absolutely sure!

Here it is, laying across a corner of my Panoply of Posies which is nearing completion.  Thanks, Rene!

- Deb

By the way, please have a look at my Tips page - there are some new ones and I would enjoy having you contribute your ideas.  There is never an end to the ways to make our craft more enjoyable!!

9 comments:

Terri said...

That is very pretty :)

Anne Sans Tete said...

love it! i make a different kind of frogging needle, but i think i will have to try out Rene's method.

- Lisa N.

Debbie Jo said...

They are so very handy. I love mine too!

Rene la Frog said...

I am so happy it arrived safely and hope you won't have to use it too often.

Anonymous said...

That's adorable!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

How cool. Those are so neat!

Kathy A. said...

Oh, how cool is that. I think that is the first time I have ever seen these!

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely gift - how sweet!

Tanelet said...

So, is that a regular cross-stitch needle with beading added? What a clever way to make an unpleasant part of cross-stitching more enjoyable! And the little frog charm is so apropos. I may have to make one for myself!